Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Update...Long overdue

Hi peeps!! Wow, its been a super long time since I last posted. I've been busy getting my health and fitness in check, and its paid off. For one, I've totally revamped the way I eat. I eat super clean for the most part. I've even ventured into the world of organic meats. I feel great, and I continuously improve my way of eating daily. I pretty much eat Paleo style, meaning lean proteins, green veggies, low gi fruits, and loads of healthy fats. Coconut oil has become my best friend.

In terms of fitness, I became certified to teach TurboKick and PiYo Strength. I haven't started to teach group fitness classes yet, but its on my do it list!!

Oh, and my infomercial has not been released yet!! Good lord.

How is everyone doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment