Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Finally..My 90 day Chalean Extreme results!!!

Hi everyone!!!! Wow, its been a very, very long time since I posted. But let me tell you, I've been a busy little bee. Let's get right down to it, shall we? Drum roll please........ in 90 days, I was able to change my eating habits to clean eating, I was able to push play 6 days a week (yep, I didn't miss ONE day) and as a result....I LOST 26 lbs!!!!!!

So its true, muscle burns fat!!! I am so proud of myself that I was able to stay true and consistent with my program and eating plan, which was my problem if you look back at older posts.

This is doable folks, if I can do it, ANYONE can. I can help you. Just let me know.

So what's next? TURBO FIRE!!!!!! It will be released on June 18th, so I should have it soon. In the meantime, I am doing another round of Chalean, while I wait.

Yes folks, this is a lifestyle. I still have a little more to lose, but its not much.

Decide. Commit. SUCCEED!
Coach Monney

No comments:

Post a Comment