Friday, October 15, 2010

One Year Later


Hi folks. Its been about a year since I really started to focus on me, and my health. And WOW, my life is so much more different, I am so much more different. For one, I look different. So different that some people say I look like another person. Heck, some people who know me couldn't even recognize me!! But more importantly, I FEEL different. I feel way more confident, not because I lost some weight, but because I've accomplished my goal, a goal I worked very very hard for. And man, it wasn't easy. My process started off slow. Baby steps. I "tried out" numerous diet plans or eating plans until I could discover what worked for me (CLEAN EATING), something that became a lifestyle. Then I incorporated exercise(CHALEAN EXTREME and TURBO FIRE), and found a program that I loved so much, it became a no-brainer. Then I fine tuned my diet. I am constantly changing things up. And yes, as you know, I've stumbled many times and have had set backs. But I got right back on track. See I am not anyone special. I am normal just like everyone else. I can't tell you what clicked in my head, but I finally figured it out. What works for me. Now I can look back at what I've accomplish over the year and be so proud of myself.

Oh, and the best is yet to come. I have some major plans ahead of me, so stayed tune!!!

Coach Monney

No comments:

Post a Comment