Tuesday, April 13, 2010

My Numbers

Hi folks. Wow, I am in week 4 of Chalean Extreme. And I definitely feel stronger. Next week I start the Push Phase for 4 weeks, which is lifting very heavy weights slowly with only 6-8 reps. I'm actually looking forward to it! I was told that during this phase, you won't see much of a weight loss, since you are increasing lean muscle mass. I have to remember that when I step on the scale.

So, I've been calculating and here are my numbers:

Since pregnancy (almost 2 years ago) I've lost 71 lbs!!!
Since last year, I lost 46 lbs!!!
Since I started Chalean Extreme almost 4 weeks ago, I lost 10 lbs!!!
I officially WEIGH LOWER than my pre-pregnancy weight!!
I am 25 lbs closer to my end goal!!!

I have loved the journey over the 4 last weeks. It's been very challenging I'd admit. But I pushed myself hard and have accomplished my mini-goals.

I will post my official 30-day results of Chalean Extreme next week.

Bring it,
Coach Monney

No comments:

Post a Comment