Sunday, December 6, 2009

Challenge #2

Hey everyone. I see a few of you completed challenge #1 and signed up. For the rest of you, the deadline is fast approaching and more challenges will be added.

Challenge #2:
Think about a workout routine you want to do during our six week challenge. You will need to commit to working out AT LEAST 3 times a week for 30 minutes. It can be anything, as long as it gets your heart rate up and you break a sweat. Walk, run, skip, cycle, turbo jam...etc. I will leave it up to you to decide. Just make sure you pick something you know you can commit to.

My routine I picked is ChaLean Extreme. You can check it out at

http://www.beachbody.com/product/fitness_programs/chalean_extreme

Stay tuned for more..
Coach Monney

2 comments:

  1. Hey Nana,

    I've picked my exercise routine...P90x yoga twice per week, ballet pilates once a week and hatha yoga (for relaxation) once a week! I'm really looking forward to the challenge! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Araba, have you considered doing the P90x program?

    ReplyDelete