Sunday, December 20, 2009

ChaLEAN Extreme Week 1 Accomplished!!!

Hi everyone!! Well I completed week 1 of my new exercise and eating program. And I have great results to report...I lost 6.2 lbs!! Amazing huh?? I think so too. I'm very proud of myself. It was not easy. Cardio 6 days a week and heavy weights 3 days a week. My meal plan has been pretty clean too, for the most part. I indulged heavily once during my work Christmas lunch. But other than that, I've ate very well. You can do this too. Work out, but more importantly watch what you eat and keep it clean!!!

As for what I eat, you can check my meal pan on this website http://teambeachbody.com/eat-smart/michis-ladder. I eat only from the top 2 tiers of michi's ladder.

Anyhow, I'm off to workout!!

6 lbs closer to my goal weight,
Coach Monney

1 comment: