Wednesday, December 16, 2009

PUSH PLAY

Hello everyone. Are you all counting down to the 2010 Coach Monney Challenge? I sure am, although I've already started my challenge. For all of you who don't know, I've changed my eating to CLEAN EATING. I am eating clean 6 days a week, and having an indulgence meal on day 7. For exercise, I am using the ChaLean Extreme program from Beachbody, weight lifting 3x a week and cardio 6x a week. Its intense, but I want extreme results!!! So far, so good. I am on day 4, and I've already dropped 3 lbs!!!

Today's tip is on MOTIVATION. I touched on this topic before, but I think I'll talk about it again, especially since you will be starting the challenge soon. There are days when you just won't feel like working out. I have them, we all do. Days when our lives keep us so busy, stressed and exhausted. So how do you find the time or the energy to workout? Well folks, you have to schedule it in. Just like you know that you have to go to work, or cook, or walk the dog, or feed your kids. You have to make the investment in yourself and schedule the time in. Write it down in your calendar which days and what time you will work out. Now, when that time comes, and you are feeling so tired, WORKOUT ANYWAY. Tell yourself that you will workout for 5 minutes, yes 5 minutes. I promise you that after those 5 minutes are up, you will be so pumped with energy, it will turn to 10 minutes, then 15, next thing you know, you've completed it! And don’t forget that wonderful feeling you get after you finished a gruelling workout..AHHH, I DID IT!!! You always feel great. Remember that feeling next time you are trying to convince yourself not to workout. I do this and I promise you it works!

If you knew me, you'd know I am a BIG FAN of beachbody products. HUGE. For those of you who don't go to the gym (like me), beachbody offers many great at-home fitness programs. Check them out….www.beachbody.com If you see something you like let me know, I am familiar with most of their products.

Ok, that's enough for now. Next time I will talk about setting goals and putting it out there in the universe.

Push Play, or as my Coach Barbie says..BRING IT,
Coach Monney

No comments:

Post a Comment