Monday, December 14, 2009

CLEAN Eating

Hi everyone. It’s been a while since I last posted. How has everyone been doing? Excited about the upcoming challenge? I notice some of you haven't registered as yet. Please do so. You are required to register to be able to participate in the challenge.

So last night I pushed play and started my 90 day transformation with ChaLean Extreme. I really enjoyed it. Boy its been a while since I've lifted weights. I forgot how much I enjoy doing it. The program was 35 minutes and it went by quickly. I'm not so mad anymore that I smashed the 15 pound weight on my finger nail!! I gotta feeling…that tonight I'm going to be SORE!!! Today is my cardio day and most likely I will walk on the treadmill for 1 hour at a 12 incline, 3 speed. (thanks Barbie for the tips…I prefer that to running).

I've changed up my diet a bit too. Eating every 2-3 hours and exercising is not enough to get results if your meal plan is not CLEAN. What is clean eating? Eating at your very best, choosing whole foods, grains and beans, fruits, veggies, lean meats and fish. Avoiding sugar (brown and white) and prepackaged foods. If you do this (which is what I am doing now), you will surely get results. Consistency and patience is the key. Once I get to my goal, I will post my before and after pics!!

Eating cleaner,
Coach Monney

2 comments:

  1. Hey Nana,

    Would you be able to make a list of some of the recommended foods for the clean diet? i.e. whole foods, grains, beans, etc? thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Araba, yes, great idea. I will write a Clean Eating Part 2 post, detailing more specifics on my clean eating plan. Stay tuned!!

    ReplyDelete