Monday, January 4, 2010

IT'S A PROCESS

Happy New Year Everyone!!!

My holiday's were wonderful, and I started it by continuing to keep up with my exercise routine and clean eating. Well, Christmas dinner came (my cheat day) and the indulgence continued after that. I also slacked with the workouts and missed 5 workouts. This showed up on the scale too. Really, it made me depressed and I thought I ruined all the hard work and efforts I put in prior to the holidays. But then I got REAL. Folks, this lifestyle is not a quick fix, it’s a PROCESS. So yes, I made bad food choices, and it continued a lot longer than it should have. I made excuses to skip working out. No big deal. But it stops today. Its stops now. So I'm back to clean eating and I will redo the week I messed up on. I am sure that it will show positively on the scale too next week.

Our challenge begins today!!! DAY 1. Are you ready???

WEEK 1 CHALLENGE

1. Workout 3 times a week (6 times for me)
2. Eat clean 6 days a week (one cheat day/meal a week)
3. Eat every 2-3 hours and within 1 hr of rising.
4. MYSTERY CHALLENGE…stay tuned for details

If you complete all the steps above, you graduate to week 2!!! If not, YOU ARE ELIMINATED!!

I hope you all weighed yourself. We are weighing in next week to check our progress.

Getting back into it,
Coach Monney

1 comment:

  1. Hey Nana
    First two days were BRUTAL since my co-workers decided to order out for Timmy's sandwiches and soup combo! Stuck to my salad though!

    GOALS
    Yoga 4 days a week, treadmill at least 3 days a week to start. Still trying to figure out the weight-lifting routine as I have to consider that I get very bulky, even with light weights and that's not the way I want to go...ultimate goal is lean and toned!

    Eat clean and make a stronger transition into cleaner vegan and vegetarian food, right now I eat meat once a week, but lots of carb-centered foods!

    Have started to eat breakfast and have noticed a HUGE difference the last two days. I'm not starving and gorging by lunch! Have also been eating fruits (and other small, healthy snacks) every 2 hrs (at least) and have noticed that I have not turned into the "Hungry Monster" like I used to around the 12noon mark!

    Still trying to iron out all the specifics and there will be trial and error, but I'm on my way! The week one guidelines are a big help by the way! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete