Wednesday, January 27, 2010

10 Pounds

Hi Everyone. It’s been a while since I last posted. How is the challenge going? I think we only have 3 people who are still going strong, DR, AI and SS. I haven't kept it up with the weekly challenges, but there is still a final prize for the winner.

As for me, I've been out of it for the past couple of weeks. I've been pretty sick and I'm just starting to get better. I've tried to eat as clean as possible (although I slacked off here and there) and managed to lose a couple lbs. Nothing big. I haven't pushed play, but I plan on it tonight. I will post tomorrow on my outcome. I have a small challenge for myself..to lose 10 lbs in 4 weeks. It's doable, but will take a lot of focus and commitment. Today is day 2. Lets see how I do!

One of the members asked what I ate when I eat clean, so below is a summary:

Breakfast 6:30am
Oatmeal 1/2 c
Almond Milk 1/4 c
1 scoop whey protein
Blueberries 1/2c
Sugar Free Syrup
OR
Kashi Cereal 1 c
Almond Milk 1 c
Blueberries 1/2 c

Snack 9:30am
Fruit with string cheese (Apple, Pear, grapes etc)
OR
Low fat cottage cheese 1c
strawberries 1 c
OR
Slice of whole grain bread with almond/peanut butter
OR
20 almonds
OR
Plain Yogurt with fruit

Lunch 12:30pm
Grilled or baked Chicken breast/Salmon 5 oz
Mashed Sweet potatoes/brown rice/couscous 1 c
Grilled veggies 1 c (zucchini, mushrooms, peppers)

Snack 3:30pm
same as above or 1 scoop protein with water

Dinner 6:30
Grilled or baked Chicken/Salmon breast 5 oz/Turkey Chilli 1 c
Big Salad w tsp olive oil (tomatoes, cucumbers, broccoli)
No carbs :-(

Snack 8:30
1 scoop protein

Coach Monney

No comments:

Post a Comment