Monday, January 18, 2010

Decide.Commit.Suceed.

Hi there. Just checking up on everyone.

How is the challenge going? I know if I were in it, I would have been eliminated already. As I said in my prior post, I have missed about a week of exercising, ate very badly and I gained back the 6 lbs I lost from last month. But I reflected on the bad week I had and DECIDED a few things:


1. I need to be truthful to myself and stop the excuses. I've already started to do that.
2. I need to forgive myself for the trip ups. This one is hard, but I am learning how to do it.
3. I need to commit myself to this new lifestyle. MY BIGGEST setback I think. Just like I have to work to earn money, I have to eat well and workout to be healthy. No exceptions, no excuses. PERIOD.
4. I need to surrender myself to God and ask him to help me when I am weak and be strong for me.

So I made a personal decision and commitment to myself to be the best me I can be! I achieve success when I plan, so over the weekend I packed all my meals for the week. And I will workout too, 6 days a week. No exceptions.

Coach Monney

1 comment:

  1. Awesome, Nana!
    Would you be able to post the meals that you pre-planned for the week, that would be soooo helpful! I feel like I'm running out of ideas for lunch and dinner and it's starting to get a little bland! and you know what happens when things get bland lololol. Talk to you soon
    Araba

    ReplyDelete