Monday, November 1, 2010

Day 1: Xtreme Fat Loss Diet (25 days)

Hi everyone. So today embarks my 25 Day Xtreme Fat Loss Challenge. I started the morning by weighing in (I don't suggest you do this right after Halloween!!), recording my measurements, and taking before pics in a bikini.

Today's diet is a CHEAT DAY. I know…how in the hell do you start a fat loss diet by cheating, right? Well that is the plan and there is a method to the madness and science to back it up. You strategically cheat every 5 days to increase your leptin hormone, so that you can burn more fat. What’s a cheat day? You eat ANYTHING you want, without stuffing yourself. Only thing is no alcohol. In addition, you have to workout doing DENSITY training. Density training is based on circuits - you perform 2 circuits, but the second circuit you lift 10-20% heavier weights. The workout was intense and I finished in 40 minutes (I still feel out of breathe as I type this).

So I started the morning off with gluttony:

Post workout shake
Caramel pecan cinnabon
Extra large coffee with sugar and cream, breakfast sausage sandwich
Lunch might be sushi, maybe a couple cookies for snacks, and more halloween candy. Not sure on dinner as yet. Just typing all this sound gross!!!

I don’t plan on weighing myself or taking pictures and measurements until day 5, which is Saturday. My mini goal is to lose 8 lbs by Saturday. Tomorrow diet calls for a FAST day and 3 workouts!!! Yikes. I will tell you more about it tomorrow.

Happily cheating,
Coach Monney

No comments:

Post a Comment