Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Day 2 - FAST DAY

Hi folks. So I finished off yesterday's cheat day with a sushi lunch, cookies and a couple more cinnabons. I actually felt really gross. For my next Cheat day, I don't think I will eat so much junk!!!

So today is a FAST DAY, and basically that means I can't eat anything at all. The only thing I can drink is water and green tea. I also have to take BCAAs (amino acids) to ensure that I don't burn muscle during my fast day. That's all. In addition, I have to workout 3 times today. So I started off the morning with workout #1 - Lactic Acid Training. This was a 55 minute workout consisting of lifting weights up very slow and bringing it down quickly. The goal is to create lactic acid in your muscles so that the human growth hormone is released quickly, to help boost fat loss. Lots of strategy and science behind it. My second workout will be HIIT cardio, which I will do later today. I will do Turbo Fire HITT 15. The last workout will be in the evening, and it will be slow steady state cardio. So I will walk on the treadmill at maximum incline for 30 minutes. Now as I type this I wonder if I will have the energy to perform all of this?? Well that why the cheat day is strategically placed the day before the fast day (to increase leptin levels so that on you fast day, your drop a ton of weight). Let's see how it goes, so far I feel OK, and little hungry, but I think its all in my head right now.

Tomorrow will be a SHAKE DAY. OK, I can do this!

Cheers,
Coach Monney

No comments:

Post a Comment