Thursday, November 4, 2010

Day 4 - MODERATE CARB UP DAY

Hey everyone. So my shake day went well. The only thing I can say is that I am now utterly exhausted. My body is sore from the new workouts. But mentally, I am more focused and determined to get through the remaining days.

Today was a moderate carb day, meaning I get to eat food, carbs for breakfast and mid-morning snack. My remaining meals are only protein, fat and veggies. It was funny how after not eating solids for 2 days, I actually wasn't interested in food today. I couldn't even finish my breakfast.

My workout this morning was Dynamic Training - which is a little less intense than the other workouts (but still challenging). Performing exercises like DEATH JUMP TO SQUAT JUMP sure does not sound less intense to me!! But this type of training was intentionally placed here to give my body a rest. Later in the evening I will do a 20 minute HIIT session using Turbo Fire.

Hmm, not much say to say today, I am just going day by day.

Tomorrow is PROTEIN DEPLETE DAY, and is the last day of the cycle. Then I repeat.

Keeping my eye on the prize,
Coach Monney

No comments:

Post a Comment