Saturday, March 20, 2010

Coach Monney's New Program

I friend of mine has a friend who had great results on a weight loss program. So decided to try it out. It's called Prevention's 321 weight Loss Plan, by Joy Bauer. You can purchase it at Chapter for $20. I read through the entire book. Most of the concepts and ideas are pretty much what Ive been saying (and doing sometimes) for the most part, but its a little less restrictive. Here are the highlights:

1. Eat 3 meals, 2 snacks and one treat everyday.
2. Yes a treat everyday, but the catch is no more than 150 calories.
3. You choose one of 3 meal plans, 1200, 1500 or 1800 calories, depending on your height, weight, age, etc.
4. You need to exercise. Period.
5. There are 3 phases. Th first phase is one week where you don't eat starchy carbs for dinner. Phase 2 last until you lose all your weight. Phase 3 is maintenance.
6. Did I say you have a treat everyday??

So today is day 1 for me, and so far so good. I like it. I have a headache right now, but that is expected when you restart healthy eating. The diet claims that you lose 6 pounds the first (mostly water) and up to 2 pounds a week after that.

For exercise, I will do Chalean Extreme. This time, I won't make it so difficult so that I can stick with it consistently.

I'll let you know how it goes.
Coach Monney

No comments:

Post a Comment