Saturday, March 27, 2010

Week 1 Results

Hi everyone. I wanted to wait until week 1 was complete before I blogged. Well I am happy to report that:

1. I pushed play 6 days this week with Chalean Extreme. I completed every exercise! :-)
2. I ate clean all week and stuck to my meal plan of 1600 calories.
3. I told myself every day that I am committed to this, and I will do it.
4. I weighed in today for week 1 and I lost 6.4 lbs!

And that's with eating a ounce of dark chocolate every night, which seems to be my evening ritual. Look like it just works for me.

So I am enjoying the Prevention 321 program and you already know how much I love Chalean Extreme. Really, its the best workout out there.

So I started of week 2 by getting up early this morning and pushing play with Turbo Jam Kickin Core (cardio kickboxing using the stability ball).

This evening I will bring it with Burn Circuit 1 (weights).

The weight loss should slow down from here on, but I won't! I just got to.

Decide. Commit. Succeed.
Coach Monney

No comments:

Post a Comment