Friday, November 20, 2009

Ask Coach Monney Friday's

Hi everyone. It's Friday today, so ask me any of your burning questions, and I'll make sure to answer you. I've already answered one in the comments section so take a peak. Thank-you to my Platinum star student!

Here's another question I was asked:

I don't eat until 9am, that is about 2hrs after I've woken up. I eat when I get to work and have a free min. Lately I've been eating cottage cheese with fruit and I'm wondering how good that is and how much I should be eating of it? I don't have time to make shakes in the morning.

****

Please do yourself a favor and eat within 30 min of rising and no more than 1 hr after. If you don't feel like eating a meal, have a snack like an apple or a granola bar. And then eat breakfast 2-3 hrs after that. This is very important, so please do this everyday!! I know you can do it! Plan the night before so you won't have to think about it the next morning.

Cottage cheese and fruit are excellent choices. Cottage cheese is high in protein (most people don't know that), and it's also a fast carb. Eat 1 cup. Make sure you eat that with berries though (slow carb). You can also add a slice of multi grain toast with it if you are still hungry.

My favorite breakfasts are: power oatmeal, waffles with egg whites and berries, Nature's Path Blueberries & Cinnamon (or Kashi Go Lean) cereal and banana pancakes, and protein smoothies.

Lets all BREAK-the-FAST,
Coach Monney

No comments:

Post a Comment