Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Cheers!!!

So today is my second day posting on this blog.  I am very excited about it.  But I am disappointed at the same time.  Where are all the great questions and comments I get daily?  Don't be afraid to share your thoughts.  We all can learn from one another.  But enough about that and on to business....

I wanted to share with you something fun I did today, and ended up consuming more water than normal.  Well, I noticed I was slacking on my water intake over the past few days due to stress.  So today I decided to make this a fun challenge.  I asked a friend at work to join me.  We (bet) each other that we would drink 4 500 ml glasses of water today at work.  Well, since your beloved coach loves challenges, I ended up gulping down 3 of those by noon and another 2 before I left work.  That's equivalent to 10 8 oz glasses!!

Oh ya, I won the challenge by a landslide.  (sorry DN)

Make your fat loss goals fun and you will surely accomplish them.

Happily drinking,
Coach Monney

1 comment:

  1. Patience Coach! You could add your email address to your blog, it would make it easier to send you questions! (You can add a contact box through your blogger dashboard>layout)

    Christelle

    ReplyDelete