Tuesday, November 17, 2009

A Great Breakfast Idea

Hi folks. It's been a few days since I posted. But I hope you all have continued to eat well and exercise. I didn't receive any feedback from you, so I'll assume that you have no questions and you are all doing great on your quest for fat loss! Good job!!

I mentioned a while back that breakfast is the most important meal of the day, and to make sure that you don't skip it. But what about days you don't have time or days you just don't feel like eating? Well that happens to me sometimes. The solution? Power smoothies!! Grab your blender, magic bullet or my personal favourite the NINJA MASTER PREP. http://www.ninjaoffer.com/

Add a small banana, a cup of frozen or fresh berries, half a cup of soy milk and a scoop of whey protein powder (at least 15 grams of protein and less than 5 grams of carbs per scoop). Blend and drink. Its a great start to your morning and you get a good combo of protein, fast carbs and slow carbs!!

Coach Monney

No comments:

Post a Comment