Thursday, November 26, 2009

Why Do You Think its Called a DIE-t?

Today's topic is on die-ts. We all been on them, many times. But we end up regaining back the weight. Why does this happen? Well its simple and I finally understand it now. Are ready for an "AH-HA" moment? Diets don't work. Say that again, diets don't work. Sure you lose weight temporarily, but guess what? Eventually the weight creeps back up, and this time some extra fat tags along. If you truly want to lose weight for good, this what you need to do….STOP dieting. Stop restricting your calories, stop avoiding food groups, stop counting points etc.. Stop the insanity. Rather, learn how to eat more healthier at least 80% of the time and move you body more. This is not a quick fix or something temporary. This is a WAY OF LIFE.

I don't know about you, but I could not count points for the rest of my life. I could not avoid fast food for the rest of my life. But I know I can EAT every 2-3 hours, I know I can choose healthier alternatives, I know I can move more especially when its an activity I enjoy. And best of all, I know that if I indulge on a Egg McMuffin, I can and WILL get right back on track at my next meal, and STILL lose weight. This time, the FAT won't come back!

Good Riddens Fat,
Coach Monney

No comments:

Post a Comment