Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Multivitamins

Hi fellow fat losers! So I had an extremely busy day today and was not able to send you my usual fat loss tip of the day! But I am sure you continued to trek along eating every 2-3 hours, right?

Today's tip is....multivitamins!!! How many of you take one daily? Did you know that taking a multivitamin increases your metabolism? Yes, it really does. Studies have proven that taking a multivitamin daily is linked to fat loss. Why? Certain nutrients help maintain blood sugar levels, help control appetite, promotes energy and stimulates metabolisms. Even though we are eating healthier now (right???), it is still necessary to supplement your diet. There are many herbs and supplements out there, but the most important is a general multivitamin. Start taking one today.

If you need ideas, try this website.

http://www.naturessunshine.ca

I personally use those products.

Happy eating, and get your 7-8 hours sleep.
Coach Monney

2 comments:

  1. Yes...multivitamins make a great difference in my energy levels...I just need to remember to take it daily! Thanks Coach $$$

    ReplyDelete