Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Fall in Love With Yourself

Good morning people. How is your fat loss quest going? Mine is pretty good. I lost another 2 lbs over the past week!! I'm getting closer and closer to my goal. So yes, my tips do work. You just have to work them and the fat will melt off. People, please do me a favor and send me you feedback. Let me know how things are going with you. I'd love to hear you, so don't be shy!!

Today's tip is on body image. Do you find yourself secretly admiring someone who is a size 2, when you are a size "not" ? Would you rather be the skinny girl or the healthy athletic one? Images are deceiving folks. On the surface you may think that size 2 you admire is fit and healthy. But if you were to look underneath the clothes, it's possible she is flabby and loose. You may come to realize that you look better than she does. Stop torturing yourself by comparing your body to someone else. We are all different and can all improve on our health and fitness. Rather, look hard at yourself in the mirror and come to appreciate your uniqueness, everything than makes you YOU. When you can accept your strengths and weaknesses and love them ALL, your fat loss journey gets easier.

I Love Myself, Every Last bit of Me,
Coach Monney

No comments:

Post a Comment